The Top 40 Country Music Titles
What happens when you play a country song backwards?
You get your girl back, you get your dog back, you get your truck back, and you sober up!
Anyway, these are the best titles to country songs I have heard of:
And here are two that didn't make the list, so they get honorable mentions:
- Do You Love As Good As You Look?
- Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed
- Here's A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares
- Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
- Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
- How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
- How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?
- I Been Roped And Thrown By Jesus In The Holy Ghost Corral
- I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
- I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
- I Fell In A Pile Of You And Got Love All Over Me
- I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
- I Wanna Whip Your Cow
- I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck!
- I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
- I'm The Only Hell Mama Ever Raised
- I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm Waiting In Your Welfare Line
- If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
- If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low
- If My Nose Were Full of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You
- If The Phone Don't Ring, Baby, You'll Know It's Me
- If You Don't Leave Me Alone, I'll Go And Find Someone Else Who Will
- If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?
- Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
- May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Ass
- My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus
- My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart
- My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
- Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down, But Baby I Can See Through You.
- Pardon Me, I've Got Someone To Kill.
- She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
- She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart
- She's Got Freckles On Her, But She's Pretty
- When You Leave, Walk Out Backwards So I'll Think You're Walking In
- You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd
- You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
- You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat
- You Were Only A Splinter As I Slid Down The Bannister Of Life
- Drop Kick Me, Jesus, Through The Goalposts Of Life
- I'd Rather Have A Bottle In Front Of Me Than A Frontal Lobotomy
It's hard to get you off my mind when you're always on my face.
While I was out gettin' hammered she was home gettin' nailed.
Support this site!
© Copyright 2016 Charles Kimball