9. In chat rooms others greet you as IronMouser1.
8. You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and WarCat II.2.
7. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
6. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog."
5. Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
4. On Facebook, you find you've been subscribed to strange groups like "Recreational Catnip."
3. Your web browser has a new home page: http://www.feline.com/ .
2. Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
And The Number One Sign That Your Cat Knows Your Internet Password:
1. E-Mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."